New York Times (USA)• South Korea Enters Period of Uncertainty With President?s Impeachment
• ?If You Resist, You Get Hurt, or Die?: Filipinos Praise Duterte?s Antidrug Ca...
• Israel Rabbinical Authorities Promise Clarity in Conversions Abroad
• Chaos and Desperation as Thousands Flee Aleppo Amid Government Advance
• Bomb at Checkpoint in Cairo Area Kills 6 Police Officers
• Foes of Russia Say Child Pornography Is Planted to Ruin Them
• Wall Street Is Europe?s Landlord. And Tenants Are Fighting Back.
• Colombia Reports Major Rise in Birth Defect Amid Zika Crisis
• Canada Strikes a Deal to Cut Carbon Emissions by Putting a Price on Them
• The Interpreter: How ?Islands of Honesty? Can Crush a System of Corruption
• Reporter's Notebook: With Mass Protests, South Koreans Wield a Familiar Weapo...
• Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President, Now Refuses to Accept Election Defeat
• With Election Defeat, Ghana?s President Becomes Casualty of Faltering Economy
• What in the World: Nazi Grave in Brazil Endures as Marker of Secret Plan to C...
• Xinjiang, Tense Chinese Region, Adopts Strict Internet Controls
• Japanese Leader?s Pearl Harbor Visit May Not Be a First, After All
• Key Figure in South Korean Leader?s Troubles: A Puppy
• Paris Imposes Measures to Fight Pollution, With Mixed Results
• Refugee?s Arrest Turns a Crime Into National News (and Debate) in Germany
• Canada Today: Emissions Policy, Bird-Hunting and Meat Pie
Guardian (UK)• CIA concludes Russia interfered to help Trump win election, say reports
• US to send 200 more troops to Syria ahead of Raqqa assault
• Hundreds of people kill themselves after being in police custody, report finds
• The Gambia: troops deployed to streets as president rejects election defeat
• Irish courts to be asked to intervene in Brexit legal process
• Rupert Murdoch's Fox makes Sky bid five years after hacking scandal
• Russian state doped more than 1,000 athletes and corrupted London 2012
• Nigel Farage launches scathing attack on Ukip's 'low-grade people'
• Boris Johnson refuses to apologise for Saudi Arabia comments
• World?s oldest known seabird lays an egg at age of 66
• Drugs, developers and diplomacy: London night tsar Amy Lamé on the challenges...
• 10 ways to cope with other parents
• Help Refugees: 'We will never abandon them'
• Obama's legacy: Lorrie Moore, Richard Ford, Marilynne Robinson and others loo...
• Blind date: ?it didn?t feel like we?d just met?
Daily Mail (UK)• A VERY merry Christmas (but not for the emergency services): Carnage on the s...
• 'There's a 3,500-mile-long fence in Australia - stretching further than the d...
• Peter Falconio witness claims convicted outback killer Bradley John Murdoch i...
• Briton called for assisted dying to be allowed in uk before dignitas death
• Nigel farage: i'm having a great time since quitting as ukip leader
• What the death of high street shops says about Britain today
• Fed-up Southern Rail passengers plan to charter their own train in a bid to b...
• Which hamper should YOU buy this Christmas? Find out with Femail's ultimate g...
• Leading £11,000-a-term private school is caught in cash-for-places scandal af...
• Buckingham Palace rolls out no-smoking policy at all royal residences
• Close call! Backcountry skier captures the moment he triggers an avalanche af...
• Can you crack these fiendish GCHQ puzzles?
• Platell's People: Strictly's Craig and howling Feminazis giving women a bad name
• Bodyguard Pasquele Brocco who gorged on 100 chicken nuggets a DAY drops 392lbs
• Steven Riding responsible for violence against two ex-wives and girlfriend is...
PC Magazine• Magic Leap: Our Product Is Not Over-Hyped
• Judge: Divorce Notice Sent Via Facebook Is Invalid
• Obama Orders Investigation of Russian Hacking Efforts
• Report: Googlers Not Getting Holiday Gifts This Year
• Michigan Welcomes Self-Driving Cars on Public Roads
• Facebook Glitch Reposts Old Photos
• This Startup Uses AI to Turn Animal-Based Foods Vegan
• Rate TV Shows, Movies Right From Google Search
• Taking Audi's Red Light Countdown System for a Spin
• Report: VW's Porsche Probed Over Emissions-Cheating Tech
• Facebook Lets You Create 'Frames' For Photos, Videos
• Super Mario Run Can't Be Played Offline
• Solve Your Problems With IKEA 'Retail Therapy'
• Twitter 'Accidentally' Killed @ Usernames
• Samsung Update to Disable All Galaxy Note 7 Handsets in the US
• BOTS Act Cracks Down on Cyber Scalpers
• Twitch to Host White House Gaming Marathon
• Google Gives Developers the Keys to Google Home
• AT&T Customers to Get $88M in Refunds for Bogus Charges
• The VR Lobbyists Have Arrived
• 'BlackBerry Secure' Wants to Be Fort Knox for Your Company's Mobile Devices
• Rumor: Samsung Galaxy S8 Won't Have Home Button
• Keep Your Streams to Yourself With Hulu Profiles
• Report: NSA Can Monitor Cell Phones in Flight
• Microsoft Teases Cellular PCs
• Google Tips HBO, New VR Games for Daydream View
• Microsoft Decides Minimum Spec for Mixed Reality on Windows 10
• PSA: Uber Has a 'No Sex' Rule
• Why I Left MacOS for a Surface Book
• These Internet-Connected Toys Provide Joy (and Surveillance)
PC-World• Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
• This week in games: Battlefield 1 gets a Grenade Crossbow and someone builds ...
• T-Mobile's Digits looks to expand your phone number to all of your devices
• Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
• Severe AirDroid vulnerability exposes users, patch incoming
• $49 Windows tablets, $1,000 PC discounts, and 50% off Xbox games highlight Mi...
• Samsung to brick remaining Galaxy Note7s through software update
• Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
• US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
• BrandPost: Partners Play Key Role in Digital IT Success
• BrandPost: There?s a better way to Wireless: Mobility-as-a-Service
• More Samsung foldable phone rumors: The first one may arrive in 2017
• Super Mario Run's always-on Internet requirement could ruin the fun for many ...
• Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
• Hulu finally makes subscriber accounts easier to share with multi-user profiles
• 22% off ASUS Chromebook C202 11.6" Rugged Water Resistant Design, 180 Degree ...
• Three tips for dealing with an unruly desktop
• Five to Try: Bully brings schoolyard antics, and Trusted Contacts keeps you s...
• Best webcam: Upgrade your video calls with higher resolutions and better feat...
• Singlecue Gen 2 review: This gesture-recognition device nearly provoked our o...
• Awesome tech gifts that cost less than $100
• Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to the Department of Homelan...
• Moore's Law lives on with speedy 7nm mobile chips coming in 2018
• AMD strengthens gaming and VR on Linux with graphics improvements
• Snowden documents: U.S. and UK spy agencies have been intercepting in-flight ...
• Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
• OpenVPN will be audited for security flaws
• Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
• Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office ...
• 48% off Travel Cord Organizer - Electronics Accessories Case & Cable Organize...
[CaRP] XML error: XML_ERR_NAME_REQUIRED at line 1 -
CNNMoney• Donald Trump's 'Celebrity Apprentice' deal may include money from brands
• How more deportations under Trump could lead to a spike in foreclosures
• Carl Icahn: Trump stock market rally has 'gone too far'
• Letter offers stark warning to Trump on business empire
• Takata airbag recall could take until 2023 to complete.
• JCPenney, Kohl's, Macy's and Sears sued over misleading prices
• So far, Obamacare isn't hurting the economy or killing jobs
• Trump & Boeing: It's not about Air Force One, it's about China
• Trump stuns ex-CIA boss with Russian hack denial
• Vice probes roots of toxic politics in 'A House Divided'
• FedEx CEO: Tearing up NAFTA would be 'catastrophic'
• Good to be on Trump blacklist. Stocks he bashed soar
• Murdoch's 21st Century Fox buys Sky in $23 billion deal
• If you still own a Note 7, Samsung is going to make it really hard for you to...
• Millennials don't think Trump will affect their wallets. But they should
• Why some top students are avoiding Cambridge
• Ikea renames products after your secret anxieties
• Coca-Cola CEO stepping down
• Trump says Person of the Year title is 'politically correct'
• Why IMF chief Christine Lagarde is going to court
[CaRP] XML error: XML_ERR_NAME_REQUIRED at line 16 -
Nytt på graypages.no.