New York Times (USA)• Britain Votes to Leave E.U.; Cameron Plans to Step Down
• Turbulence and Uncertainty for the Market After ?Brexit?
• ?Brexit? Opens Uncertain Chapter in Britain?s Storied History
• Europe: Populist Anger Upends Politics on Both Sides of the Atlantic
• Reporter's Notebook: Britain?s Flight Signals End of an Era of Transnational ...
• ?Brexit? Aftershocks: More Rifts in Europe, and in Britain, Too
• Abbas Retracts Claim That Israeli Rabbis Called for Poisoning Water
• ISIS Said to Abduct Hundreds of Kurdish Civilians in Syria
• Britain and E.U. Scramble to Respond After Referendum
• Is ?Brexit? the Precursor to a Donald Trump Presidency? Not So Fast
• The Saturday Profile: Writer Looks to Soccer Field for Peaks and Valleys of A...
• Sports Business: As the Olympics Near, Brazil and Rio Let the Bad Times Roll
• Goro Hasegawa, Creator of Othello Board Game, Dies at 83
• Pope Francis Condemns ?Genocide? of Armenians Before Visit to Memorial
• Among Young Britons, Fear and Despair Over Vote to Leave E.U.
• David Cameron?s Luck Runs Out, Leaving Conservatives in Limbo
• Scotland Says New Vote on Independence Is ?Highly Likely?
• Russia Moves to Tighten Counterterror Law; Rights Activists See Threat to Fre...
• Alarmed Britons Ask Pollsters: Why Didn?t You Warn Us?
• Overwhelmed by ?Brexit?? Here Are the Basics
Guardian (UK)• Brexit: Britain's most senior EU official resigns after UK vote to leave ? live
• Petition urging second EU referendum reaches 1m signatures
• Theresa May emerges as 'Stop Boris' Tory leadership candidate
• Homebuyers wobble in wake of Brexit vote
• What is article 50 and why is it so central to the Brexit debate?
• Britain is not a rainy, fascist island ? here?s my plan for ProgrExit | Paul ...
• Dismal, lifeless, spineless ? Jeremy Corbyn let us down again | Polly Toynbee
• Brexit is a wake-up call: save Europe | Natalie Nougayrède
• These are scary times for people of colour. It?s time for a big conversation ...
• Scotland did not want to leave the EU. But we may want to leave the UK | Chit...
• Cameron has lost his job ? his Teflon cockiness has finally worn off | Aditya...
• My generation will feel slapped, and sad at ourselves for being so blind
• The Guardian view on the EU referendum: the vote is in, now we must face the ...
• How can we make Brexit work for the environment? | Craig Bennett
• Brexit won?t shield Britain from the horror of a disintegrating EU | Yanis Va...
Daily Mail (UK)• David Cameron told aides he'd rather quit now following Brexit vote
• How British shares bounced back after historic Brexit vote
• Could Britain face a second EU referendum already?
• Set fire to the rain: Britain wakes up to a bright start but will be drenched...
• Mother-of-two, 30, glassed a woman in the face at a snooker hall leaving her ...
• Jeremy Corbyn vows to fight for his job as he faces an attempt by 200 of his ...
• Mayor of Calais calls for migrant camps to be moved to Britain after Brexit vote
• 'Witchcraft' mother who left her baby to drown on a French beach jailed for 2...
• Millions of children miss out on family lifestyles spending 32 HOURS a week i...
• Ex-Open champion golfer Paul Lawrie lands a shot in a spectator?s T-shirt
• Google shows spike in British people looking to migrate to Australia followin...
• We're staying without you! Nicola Sturgeon vows to find a way to keep Scotlan...
• 'It's not going to be an amicable divorce - it wasn't exactly a tight love af...
• ISIS snatch over 900 Kurdish civilians in Aleppo in retaliation for offensive
• Brexit supporter Crispin Odey rakes in £220m after betting on stock value fal...
PC Magazine• MachineGames Celebrates 20 Years Of Quake With New, Free Episode
• Rumor: Google Giving Nexus Devices 'Google Support' Screen-Sharing
• Twitter Starts Rolling Out Location Feeds on iOS
• FBI Can Hack Computers Without Warrants, Judge Rules
• Chrome Bug Makes it Easy to Pirate Streaming Content
• NASA Extends Hubble Contract, Develops Robotic Spacecraft
• Facebook Live Getting Snapchat-Like Face Filters
• Charter, TWC Not in a Rush to Fix Billing Mistakes, Report Finds
• American Express Creating Facebook Messenger Bot
• You Can Now Play Oculus Exclusives on HTC's Vive Again
• 'Brexit' Google Searches Explode After Historic Vote
• Sweden Tests Electric Highway for Trucks
• Nest Store Selling Compatible Connected Home Products
• The Struggle Is Real: We Escape Ford's Escape the Room Event
• Google Advocates 'Pride for Everyone'
• Qualcomm Sues China's Meizu for Patent Infringement
• BitTorrent Now Streaming App for Music, Video Hits Android
• Chrome OS Getting a Storage Manager
• The Sound and the Fury of 'Fake' Engine Sounds
• Report: Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display
• WhatsApp Users Make 100M Calls Per Day
• YouTube Launches Mobile Live Streaming
• Uber Moving to Upfront Fares for Standard Rides
• Apple Removes Encryption From iOS 10 Kernel, Which Could Pay Off Big
• Facebook Employees to Undergo Political Bias Training
• Opera to Microsoft: Your Browser Tests Are BS
• Who Should Your Self-Driving Car Save in a Crash? You or Pedestrians?
• Millions Tap Into Periscope, Facebook Streams of House Sit-In
• And So it Begins: The Steam Summer Sale
• US Navy Eyes Fuel-Cell-Powered Underwater Drones
PC-World• If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
• Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
• The Surface 3 is dead, as experts debate the future of low-end Windows tablets
• This week in games: Doom's demo lives on, Watch Dogs 2 ditches Ubisoft's towers
• Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
• The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
• Five to Try: ADW Launcher is back in a big way, and Never Alone is an awe-ins...
• Oculus ditches controversial Rift headset DRM after triggering Internet uproar
• Uber will guarantee fares upfront, but surge prices are here to stay
• YouTube is bringing live broadcasting for all to its mobile apps
• 10 great Steam Summer Sale game bundles that will save you even more money
• This Raspberry Pi 3 rival will boast an SSD storage slot
• Tado turns on Amazon Alexa support for its smart A/C control
• Android device updates: AT&T Galaxy Note 5, S6 Edge+ score Marshmallow, HTC 10...
• Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nex...
• KISS AV's super thin and light speakers deliver big sound
• German adblocking case adds new twist to AdBlock Plus whitelist policy
• Roku's new universal Windows 10 app avoids Windows Phones
• United States, EU reportedly reach data-transfer deal
• POP3 vs. IMAP: Which protocol lets you get all of your email on any device
• With Android apps inbound, Google preps a storage manager for Chrome OS
• 54% off Vansky Bias Lighting for HDTV USB LED Multi Color Strip Accent Lighti...
• Lenovo plugs severe security holes in PC support tool preinstalled on PCs
• Seagate targets storage for drones and robots
• The heart of smart devices: These sensors make the Internet of Things aware
• U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant
• Apple retires its Thunderbolt Display without warning or a successor
• Why the UK's vote to leave the EU will have little effect on its data protect...
• How to use Google Save as an online image storehouse
• 9 things we used to distract ourselves before we had phones
[CaRP] XML error: XML_ERR_NAME_REQUIRED at line 1 -
CNNMoney• For gamblers, Brexit was bigger than the Royal baby
• Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate
• 'Independence Day' sequel loses the battle against silliness
• Obama: Entrepreneurship has never been more important
• Brexit 'major blow' to film and TV industry, but not to 'Game of Thrones'
• Brexit vote is a big win for British tabloids
• Booze & books! Barnes & Noble to serve beer & wine
• Brexit, House sit-in coverage provide boon to besieged cable bundle
• Uber is rolling out guaranteed fares
• How Brexit impacts the U.S. economy
• Brexit, shmexit! These stocks are up today
• Brexit's existential threat to Europe
• Want to buy pounds? Good luck with that...
• House Republicans call for postcard-simple tax returns
• How to catch drones smuggling drugs into prison
• Will Britain's European workers get the boot?
• Brexit: Is this like the 2008 financial crisis?
• British Millennials: You've stolen our future
• Biggest losers: 'Brexit' is already hitting these companies
• Asia panics as Britain decides to divorce the EU
World Press• Viewpoints: Panama Papers Explained
• Viewpoints: Donald Trump Denies Existence of Climate Change
• Viewpoints: Is Tax Avoidance Destroying America?
• The Trump Transport: How Hispanics Will Be Delivered to Their Final Destinations
• Viewpoints: The Growing Water Crisis in America
• Viewpoints: Donald Trump Supporters
• Viewpoints: What the World Thinks About Clinton vs. Trump
• ISIS, Turkey and Oil: Interview with Pelicourt
• Viewpoints: Violence Between Israel and Palestine
• Khalid al-Asaad Slaughtered by ISIS
• Global Refugee Crisis Deepens by the Day
• Viewpoints: Paris Climate Summit
• Is Russia Plotting to Bring Down OPEC?
• Taiwan's Participation in the WHO Annual Assembly Is Vital to Ensuring Global...
• Myanmar: Transition Within Transition
• Viewpoints: North Korea Tests Nuclear Bomb
• Argentina's Painful Return to "Economic Orthodoxy"
• Aiding Central America's "Women on the Run"
• The Big Short Review
• Food Insecurity and Climate Change in Egypt
• Tunisia: Escaping the Great Mosque of Uqba
• Renew the African Growth and Opportunity Act
Nytt på graypages.no.