New York Times (USA)• 4 U.S. Military Efforts on ISIS and Syria Yield Mixed Results
• Blasts in Ankara, Turkey?s Capital, Kill at Least 86
• Joker Arroyo, Who Challenged Martial Law in the Philippines, Dies at 88
• The Refugee Crisis in Europe: How Is Asylum Granted?
• Message From China?s Leader, Xi Jinping, to North Korea May Signal Thaw
• At Military Parade, a Rare Public Speech by North Korea?s Leader
• For Families of Germanwings Victims, Anger Burns Through Grief
• Obama Administration Ends Effort to Train Syrians to Combat ISIS
• World Briefing: Saudi Arabia: News Agency Compiles New Tally for Stampede?s D...
• World Briefing: Guatemala: More Bodies Are Recovered in Neighborhood Hit by L...
• World Briefing: Britain: After Recovering From Ebola, Nurse Is Hospitalized A...
• Assassination Attempt in Tunisia Highlights Mounting Challenges
• Coca-Cola Bottler Wins Labor Suit in Spain
• A Biden Run Would Expose Foreign Policy Differences With Hillary Clinton
• ISIS Makes Gains in Syria Territory Bombed by Russia
• Historical Certainty Proves Elusive at Jerusalem?s Holiest Place
• C.I.A. Believed Pinochet Ordered 1976 Assassination in U.S., Memo Reveals
• Israeli Soldiers Kill 6 Palestinians in Gaza as West Bank Unrest Grows
• Italy Sends Eritreans to Sweden as E.U. Migrant Relocations Begin
• Bao Zhuoxuan, Son of Detained Rights Lawyer, Is Said to Disappear in Myanmar
Guardian (UK)• Turkey terror attack: scores killed in twin Ankara blasts
• Turkey is in shock ? but many will have seen this attack coming
• Ankara attacks: innocent hearts beating for peace are brutally stopped
• Geoffrey Howe dies: prime minister leads tributes to 'quiet hero'
• Traveller fire: six-month-old baby and pregnant woman among victims
• Baroness Amos denies support for cuts to Soas courses amid student protests
• Bill Cosby gives deposition in Playboy Mansion sex abuse case, lawyer says
• 'Poisoned' air killing residents near Heathrow, says John McDonnell
• Berlin anti-TTIP trade deal protest attracts hundreds of thousands
• Syria airstrikes: Russian military reports 64 raids on Isis in 24 hours
• Violence escalates as Palestinian militants 'fire rocket into Israel'
• Scouts? first female leader vows to get more girls round the campfire
• Porn movie shot at high school prompts filming ban in Los Angeles
• Australia?s remarkable defence extends winning sequence against Wales
• Guillermo del Toro: ?I try to tell you a story with eye-protein, not eye-candy?
Daily Mail (UK)• Russian jet 'shot down by Turkish forces after it flew into the country's air...
• Las Vegas party pad complete with its own bar goes up for sale for $12.5m
• Ankara bombing rips through Turkish crowd killing NINETY-SEVEN people
• Surf photographer John Witzig captured the budding sport in the 1960s
• Jim Carrey carries Cathriona White's coffin at funeral as she is laid to rest
• Prisoners who escaped Alcatraz in 1962 'could be ALIVE': Relatives claim to h...
• Kate Middleton and Prince William mark World Mental Health Day at Harrow College
• Two Palestinian teens shot dead in Gaza as 4 Israelis are wounded in Jerusalem
• Probe into Hollywood sexism as female directors are asked whether they've bee...
• David Baddiel fears he is contracting dementia which is slowly claiming his f...
• Ronald Reagan's Secret Service agent Jerry Parr dies at the age of 85
• Broadcaster Clive James has survived a year after leukaemia diagnosis
• Carrickmines traveller site fire breaks out and leaves nine dead
• Vulcan fighter jet begins farewell tour of UK giving Britons final chance to ...
• Jim Diamond who recorded I Won't Let You Down dies at 64
PC Magazine• Rumor: Twitter Layoffs A-Comin'
• California Police Now Need a Warrant to Access Your Data
• PC Shipments Sink Despite Windows 10 Launch
• FAA to Irresponsible Drone Pilots: We'll Find You
• Netflix Standard Plan Gets $1 Price Hike
• LogMeIn Acquires LastPass for $125M
• Microsoft Takes HoloLens on U.S. Tour
• AT&T Wi-Fi Calling Goes Live
• Privacy Groups, Senators Want T-Mobile, Experian Probe
• BlackBerry May Give Up on Phones if Next One Flops
• Microsoft Doesn't Really Want to Sell Windows Phones in the U.S.
• Ditch the Controller for PS4 Universal Remote
• iPhone 6s 'Chipgate' Stirs Battery Fears
• Report: Apple Yanks Insecure Apps, Including Ad Blocker
• Report: Uber Eyes Link Between Breach and Lyft Exec
• Facebook Messenger Launches on Apple Watch
• Elon Musk: Apple Is a 'Tesla Graveyard'
• Apple Pay Coming to Starbucks, KFC, Chili's
• New Sunshine App Crowdsources Your Weather Forecast
• Disney Interactive Nukes Lots of Apps, Games
• DJI Reveals Pricey Robotic Selfie Stick
• Light L16 Fits Point-and-Shoot Camera Into Tiny Slab
• LittleBits Tips 'Gizmos & Gadgets' Kit for Budding Engineers, Makers
• Google Acquires Entire Alphabet (Online)
• Amazon Launches Etsy-Like 'Handmade' Marketplace
• Adidas Wants to 3D Print You the Perfect Running Shoe Midsole
• Sony PlayStation 4 Gets $50 Price Cut
• Dell Adds 4K Displays, 2-in-1 to XPS Lineup
• Facebook Testing Emoji 'Reactions' for the Like Button
• Samsung: LoopPay Breach Did Not Affect Samsung Pay
PC-World• Microsoft's New Xbox One Experience brings Windows 10 onto the console?with C...
• These secret tools reveal the hidden corners of your Chromebook's storage
• PCWorld's October Digital Edition: Intel Skylake
• Asus GX700 deep-dive: Here's what's inside the world's first water-cooled gam...
• Asus' gamer-centric RT-AC88U packs more ethernet ports than any other 802.11a...
• Asus G752 revamps the ROG gaming laptop lineup with Skylake and Thunderbolt 3.0
• Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
• Microsoft: the Display Dock for the Lumia 950XL and 950 will cost $99
• Here are the details of the Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 chips, and why the...
• This week in games: Team Fortress 2 gets spooky, Fallout 4's PC specs reveale...
• Valve polishes up SteamOS 2.0 ahead of impending Steam Machine launch
• Pick up some cool games for 10 cents each in the latest Play Store fire sale
• Five to Try: SwiftKey's brainy new keyboard, and Psych! might power your next...
• 12 extreme, obscenely expensive laptop bags
• You can change drive letters, but know the risk of doing so
• Sony starts selling a TV remote with PlayStation controls built-in
• Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other conne...
• The Windows Control Panel will eventually be killed, says Microsoft
• Firefox will stop supporting plugins by end of 2016, following Chrome's lead
• iPhone 6s chips from TSMC and Samsung have similar battery life, says Apple
• LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
• BlackBerry CEO may kill off BlackBerry phones if they don't make money next year
• Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
• How to add tabs to File Explorer in Windows
• U.S. will not seek legislation against encryption
• Apple removes apps from App Store that could spy on your data traffic
• New California law requires warrants for access to private communications
• Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
• Android TV: Is Google?s other living-room platform at a dead end?
• 15 times when people totally judge you for using your phone
BusinessWeek• Can the Angry Birds Keep Flying?
• Supreme Court Strikes Down Violent Games Ban
• FarmVille Meets the Hollywood Tie-In
• JPMorgan's Contrarian Bet on Bank Branches
• Vietnam's Labor Unrest
• U.S. Money Funds at Risk in Europe Crisis
• Miller Dumps Kodak After a Decade of Decline
• Hedge Funds Eye $740 Billion Japan Pensions Pool Post-Quake
• Carrefour Studies Asset Merger in Brazil With Pao De Acucar
• Asia Stocks Advance as Won Strengthens; Crude Oil Erases Gain
• Standard Chartered Sees Double-Digit Growth in First Half
• GM Seeing No Return in Opel Less Than Audi Plans Options: Cars
• Tepco Has Record Attendance at First Meeting Since Disaster
• Thai Opposition Aims to Keep Baht Competitive, Suchart Says
• Disappointing Hardware Sales Hit Oracle Stock
• Bonds: How to Play Interest Rate Peril
• The Trouble Lurking Offshore for Jon Huntsman
• Web Games Threaten the Console
• Variable Annuities: Lifelong Income, High Cost
• In Caracas, Armored Cars Are All the Rage
• Ford Steps on the Gas in Asia
CNNMoney• Fox News goes to war with GQ over 'F--- Ben Carson' column
• Petraeus: From America's general to Wall Street exec
• Elon Musk says, 'Yo, I don't hate Apple'
• Black activists press Hillary Clinton for action
• Uh oh. Thousands of neighborhood bars have closed
• This pimp helps his prostitutes pay off student debt
• Fed Vice Chair: China concerns pushing back rate hike
• Drug that skyrocketed 5,000% hasn't come down in price
• Just how safe is your new credit card?
• Oregon sells $10.8 million worth of pot in the first 6 days
• New deal gives a fat raise to some Fiat Chrysler workers
• The great pumpkin shortage of 2015
• Clock is ticking for a Dell-EMC merger
• Red flag: Insiders aren't buying stocks
• Fox Sports hit for using Trump to promo Mexican soccer match
• Truck drivers wanted. Pay: $73,000
• Angry fan sues DraftKings and FanDuel over insider information allegations
• University of Phoenix banned from recruiting at military events
• Volkswagen is winning at soccer but can it last?
• Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire
• Whole Foods recalls cheese because of listeria risk
• Israeli team set for first-ever commercial mission to the moon
• 3 reasons why oil is back above $50
• This 'Roll Tide' investor is beating Wall Street pros
• Stocks: 4 things to know before the open
World Press• Colombia's Glyphosate Ban: Security vs. Health
• U.S. Aid for Central America Echoes Past Mistakes
• Europe's Growing Right Resurgence
• Gas Discoveries in the East Mediterranean
• Viewpoints: Iraq and Syria's Ongoing Conflagration
• Mercosur and Pacific Alliance: Latin America Divided
• Food Insecurity and Climate Change in Egypt
• Saudi Arabia Continues to Turn Screws on U.S. Shale
• Viewpoints: Netanyahu Further Isolates Israel
• Overcoming ISIS: Transcending Sectarian Rivalries
• Oil Prices Change the Face of Geopolitics
• Norway's Oil Decline Accelerates
• Will Ukraine Commit Economic Suicide?
• China's Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
• Business Underpins India-U.S. Defense Deal
• Australia: Fanning the Flames of Warming and Warfare
• Bolivia Wrestles Chile for Ocean Access
• Nicaragua: China's Canal in Latin America
• Colombia: Prospects for Peace
• Renew the African Growth and Opportunity Act
• Ebola: A Global Wake-Up Call
• U.S.-Africa Summit: Partnership Opportunities
Nytt på graypages.no.