New York Times (USA)• ISIS Promise of Statehood Falling Far Short, Ex-Residents Say
• Obama Defends Presence at Climate Change Talks While Syria War Rages
• Economic Report Adds to Brazil?s Mounting Woes
• Power Outage Forces Crimeans to Reconsider Their Enthusiasm for Secession
• State of Terror: How the Paris Attackers Honed Their Assault Through Trial an...
• Scholars Unveil New Edition of Hitler?s ?Mein Kampf?
• U.S. Increases Special Operations Forces Fighting ISIS in Iraq
• New Peace Talks on Syria Could Be Held This Month
• Ex-President of Argentina Is Sentenced in Embezzlement Case
• Leader of Taliban Splinter Group Allied With ISIS Is Killed
• Feature: A Dream of Secular Utopia in ISIS? Backyard
• Lebanon Exchanges Prisoners With Qaeda Affiliate in Syria
• For Survivors of Paris Attacks, Mental Scars May Outlast Wounds
• Young Palestinian Women Join the West Bank Turmoil
• Letter From Europe: Discontent Over Migrants Takes a Toll on East German City
• Indonesia Cites Resetting of Circuit Breaker in 2014 AirAsia Crash
• Eldar Ryazanov, Russian Film Director Known for His Satire, Dies at 88
• Israel?s Ban of an Islamic Group Carries Risk
• Op-Ed Contributor: China's Fitful Economic Reforms
• Jabugo Journal: Spain?s Prized Ibérico Hams Can?t Cure Fast Enough for China
Guardian (UK)• David Cameron accuses Jeremy Corbyn of being 'terrorist sympathiser'
• David Cameron has failed to show that bombing Syria would work | Jeremy Corbyn
• Ban underfed and underage models in fashion, MPs urged
• Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan announce baby girl ? and massive charity i...
• Court of protection grants 'impulsive, self-centred' woman permission to die
• Man held at Guantánamo for 13 years a case of mistaken identity, say officials
• Baby girl who died at one hour old is UK's youngest organ donor
• 337 whales dead in Chile in one of history's biggest beachings
• Woman killed with wine bottle after intervening in street row, court told
• Canadian smuggler had 51 turtles in his pants when he tried to cross border
• Zoella and the YouTubers: they let us write pointless books!
• Steve Bell on Labour division over Syria airstrikes ? cartoon
• May the farce be with you: the Star Wars Holiday Special they want us to forget
• First female PC wins Theresa May's acclaim and apology
• Tumanbay: can a Game of Thrones-style epic series work on radio?
Daily Mail (UK)• England 'cheated' their way to Ashes glory in 2005 by using a 'gun substitute...
• Video shows a cheerleader Chloe Corn's routine going horribly wrong
• Boeing patents cramped 12-across seating plan in business class
• Ex-Tower Hamlets mayor Lutfur Rahman found guilty of electoral fraud
• Woman wins right to refuse kidney treatment because she has lost her sparkle
• Where are the stars of Neighbours now? From Madge Bishop to Flick Scully, FEM...
• Jeremy Corbyn speaks at mosque where Muslim men and women are segregated
• Porn star James Deen's Twitter comments scrutinised as sexual assault accusat...
• Britons 'just not healthy enough to keep working into their late 60s'
• James Hewitt's friend Howard Del Monte duped eBay shoppers in gold coin fraud
• Tatler Tory and a very naughty blonde activist: Shapps was made a scapegoat o...
• The hilarious moment a TERRIFIED girl loses it as she tries to kill a huntsma...
• Drake was Spotify's 2015 most streamed artist with Ed Sheeran leading all time
• Bank of England poised to intervene in 'risky' buy-to-let market over fears l...
• Jack Challoner's psychedelic images show the inner workings of cells
PC Magazine• Zuckerberg to Donate 99 Percent of Facebook Shares
• Nearly Half of the World's Population Is Now Online
• Jumpstart the New Year With a Moto 360 Sport
• Amera Uses Wireless Signals to Detect Physical, Virtual Threats
• Midrange LG Zero Sports All-Metal Body
• Mozilla Looks to Spin Off Thunderbird Email Client
• Get These PS4 Bundles for $300
• Brazilian Activists Shame Web Trolls on Billboards
• Move Over, Pinterest: Google Adds Image Bookmarking
• Report: Facebook's WhatsApp Blocks Telegram Links
• Latest GTA V Mod Features Stunning 4K Visuals, More
• Amazon Touts Record Black Friday Weekend Sales
• Grandfathered Into Unlimited AT&T Data? Get Ready to Pay More
• Google Robotics Snags Tesla Engineer
• Want Nokia's OZO VR Camera? $60K, Please
• Google Boosts Chrome's Data-Saving Mode on Android
• Adobe Releases 3D Modeling App, Fuse, Updates Photoshop
• Report: VTech Breach Exposed Photos of Kids, Chat Logs
• The Zano Drone Is Dead: Here's Why
• Light-Based Li-Fi: Faster Than Wi-Fi, But Still Limited
• Miss Cyber Monday? Check Out Walmart's 'Evening Edition'
• Roku Lineup Set for Big Black Friday Discounts
• The Best Black Friday Deals on Streaming Devices
• Zuckerberg, Gates Chase Clean Energy
• Court: Swedish ISP Not Required to Block The Pirate Bay
• Microsoft Offers Cyber Monday Deals on Surface, Office, Xbox
• VTech Breach Exposes Data of Kids, Parents
• BlackBerry to Exit Pakistan Over Surveillance Dispute
• Swatch, Visa Make it Easy to Pay With Your Watch
• New Amazon Delivery Drone Flies Vertically and Horizontally
PC-World• Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
• DARPA eyes faster design of military chips
• YouTube enters Apple?s top-grossing app charts on the back of its subscriptio...
• Yes, you can stream games from the Xbox One to the Microsoft HoloLens
• Adobe isn't killing Flash, just changing the name of the tool that makes it
• Zuckerberg to give away 99% of his fortune, or about $45 billion, to new charity
• Google accused of tracking school kids after it promised not to
• HP exits low-cost tablet market in product shakeup
• Free game alert: BioWare's Jade Empire is the latest Origin On the House freebie
• Cortana now gets business data from Microsoft's Power BI service
• Google's killing Chrome support for 32-bit Linux, Ubuntu 12.04, and Debian 7
• Lenovo's new ThinkPads include a 2-in-1 Yoga designed for digital ink masters
• Microsoft launches a contest: Give us your great HoloLens app idea, and we'll...
• AMD's beta drivers help with Just Cause 3 PC performance issues, says Square ...
• Freescale's latest Internet of Things chip is as thin as a blade of grass
• Fitness-focused Moto 360 Sport will be ready for your workouts in January
• New Google mobile search feature lets you save and sort images from the web
• Chrome for Android's data saver mode to slice out images on slow connections
• DirecTV promises live 4K channels in early 2016
• UK intelligence service GCHQ is on trial for hacking
• Windows 10 usage overtakes Windows XP (by one count)
• AMD pushes Crimson driver fan speed hotfix after reports of overheating Radeo...
• Microsoft Store kicks off 12 daily deals with a chunky HP convertible
• Ho Ho No extension for Chrome lets you Grinch on Christmas until you're ready
• AT&T's raising the prices of legacy unlimited data plans
• Microsoft and HP reveal more details about cloud partnership
• In your dreams: Nokia prices Ozo immersive video camera at $60,000
• As Nvidia Shield TV console games fail to appear, Pro buyers get a consolatio...
• Samsung appoints new mobile boss to replace J.K. Shin
• Mozilla seeks a new home for Thunderbird as it focuses on Firefox
BusinessWeek• Can the Angry Birds Keep Flying?
• Supreme Court Strikes Down Violent Games Ban
• FarmVille Meets the Hollywood Tie-In
• JPMorgan's Contrarian Bet on Bank Branches
• Vietnam's Labor Unrest
• U.S. Money Funds at Risk in Europe Crisis
• Miller Dumps Kodak After a Decade of Decline
• Hedge Funds Eye $740 Billion Japan Pensions Pool Post-Quake
• Carrefour Studies Asset Merger in Brazil With Pao De Acucar
• Asia Stocks Advance as Won Strengthens; Crude Oil Erases Gain
• Standard Chartered Sees Double-Digit Growth in First Half
• GM Seeing No Return in Opel Less Than Audi Plans Options: Cars
• Tepco Has Record Attendance at First Meeting Since Disaster
• Thai Opposition Aims to Keep Baht Competitive, Suchart Says
• Disappointing Hardware Sales Hit Oracle Stock
• Bonds: How to Play Interest Rate Peril
• The Trouble Lurking Offshore for Jon Huntsman
• Web Games Threaten the Console
• Variable Annuities: Lifelong Income, High Cost
• In Caracas, Armored Cars Are All the Rage
• Ford Steps on the Gas in Asia
CNNMoney• Yahoo could be looking for a buyer
• E. coli recall expands to more states and stores
• Who is Priscilla Chan?
• How Missouri Prof. Melissa Click could avoid assault charge
• Zuckerberg pledges 99% of Facebook stock to charity
• Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan welcome new daughter
• Yes, gentlemen, you should own a man bag
• Kind Bars company wants FDA to define 'healthy'
• 'Star Wars' 1976 memo assures nervous studio movie will be big
• Volkswagen's U.S. sales plunge 25% in wake of emissions scandal
• NYT has front page story blanked out in Thailand
• Cyber Monday's most out-of-stock items
• Wall Street cuts lending to coal
• Bank of England's doomsday scenario looks pretty real
• Is Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella better than Bill Gates?
• Holiday lights and gadgets are killing your Wi-Fi
• HuffPost biggest digital newsroom yet to seek union
• Car sales race toward record year
• Nick News' Linda Ellerbee to retire after 25 years
• America's poor are still heavily in debt
• More Atlantic City casinos may close, says Moody's
• Pregnant scientist booted from conference lineup
• U.S. manufacturing shrinks for first time in 3 years
• Ford to add 2,000 jobs to Kentucky plant
• How much money Kobe Bryant made playing basketball
World Press• Falling Price of Solar Affects India-U.S. Nuclear Deal
• Viewpoints: Violence Between Israel and Palestine
• Is Russia Plotting to Bring Down OPEC?
• Germany's Energy Model for India
• Colombia's Glyphosate Ban: Security vs. Health
• U.S. Aid for Central America Echoes Past Mistakes
• Europe's Growing Right Resurgence
• Gas Discoveries in the East Mediterranean
• Viewpoints: Iraq and Syria's Ongoing Conflagration
• Saudi Arabia Continues to Turn Screws on U.S. Shale
• Oil Prices Change the Face of Geopolitics
• Norway's Oil Decline Accelerates
• Will Ukraine Commit Economic Suicide?
• China's Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
• Business Underpins India-U.S. Defense Deal
• Australia: Fanning the Flames of Warming and Warfare
• Mercosur and Pacific Alliance: Latin America Divided
• Bolivia Wrestles Chile for Ocean Access
• Nicaragua: China's Canal in Latin America
• Food Insecurity and Climate Change in Egypt
• Renew the African Growth and Opportunity Act
• Ebola: A Global Wake-Up Call
Nytt på graypages.no.