The Sun (UK)• The cruellest twist
• RAF escorts passenger plane after mid-air ?alert?
• Zookeeper seriously hurt after being mauled by a tiger
• Riggers... a true warrior
• Terror suspect?s ex ?he was a normal, regular boy?
• Epicentre of evil
• Drivers fall into icy river after bridge collapses in America
• Soldier?s family panic after hearing news of Woolwich terror
• Footie-mad class joker who turned into killer extremist
• Killer?s best pal was hero soldier who died in Iraq
• Do not fear the loonies.. support Help for Heroes with pride
• British Airways jet makes emergency landing at Heathrow
• April Jones? mum sobs as alleged killer says again: ?I don?t know where she is?
• Brendan Rodgers? footballer son cleared of hotel sex assault
• Rolf in cop quiz No3 on ?sex crimes?
• It?s the Pipparazzi
• Sally Bercow DID libel Lord McAlpine, rules High Court judge
• UK?s immigration hits 10-year low
• I?m dumpling you for rich Englishman
New York Times (USA)• Lens Blog: Angelos Tzortzinis's Photos of Growing Desperation in Greece
• Ending Mideast Visit, Kerry Calls for Leadership
• World Briefing | Asia: Earthquake in Russiaâ€™s Far East Prompts Evacuations
• 2 on Diverted Pakistani Plane Made Threats They Called Jokes
• India Ink: Image of the Day: May 24
• Russia Says Syria Will Attend Geneva Peace Talks
• The Caucus: Obama Defies Critics With State Dept. Choice
• Insurgents Attack Near U.N. Mission in Kabul
• Beijing Signals a Shift on Economic Policy
• IHT Rendezvous: Americaâ€™s Profligate Ways With Water
• IHT Rendezvous: Pictures Tell the Story of Portuguese in France
• IHT Rendezvous: Riots Dent Image of Swedenâ€™s Classless Social Model
• China Tells North Korea to Return to Nuclear Talks
• India Ink: Unique ID Program Introduces Instant Verification Services
• Chief of Austrian Bank Offers to Resign
• IHT Rendezvous: The Art Hong Kong Really Loves: â€˜Rubber Duckâ€™
• Britain to Debate New Security Powers After Attack
• â€˜Comfort Womenâ€™ Cancel Meeting With Japanese Mayor
• Letter from Europe: Qatari Hopes for Paris Saint-Germain Meet Reality
• IHT Rendezvous: IHT Quick Read: May 24
Guardian (UK)• Met police under fire for seizing rough sleepers' possessions
• Government should reopen talks on press regulation, says Alan Rusbridger
• HSBC under fire from all sides at AGM
• UK ordered to hold inquests into civilian deaths during Iraq war
• Obama drone oversight proposal prompts concern over 'kill courts'
• G4S contract to run sexual assault referral centres damned
• Niger suicide bombings reported to be work of Mokhtar Belmokhtar
• Syrian government agrees to attend Geneva conference, says ally Russia
• Five climbers missing on Mount Kanchenjunga
• Alexander Lebedev trial points to shadowy plot to seize his empire
• California earthquake rattles thousands in area near San Francisco
• Brighton footballers cleared of sexually assaulting woman
• Woolwich attack: Lee Rigby's family tell of grief over death of 'our hero'
• Church of England leaders propose female bishops by 2015
• Kabul suicide bomber strikes in heart of Afghan capital
• RAF jets escort diverted Pakistani passenger plane
• Bank holiday weather promises sun, warmth â€¦ then rain
• Mark Bridger denies lying about April Jones death
• Viktor Ullmann's opera written in Nazi concentration camp revived in Berlin
• Woolwich attack: police wait to question two suspects
Daily Mail (UK)• 'Suspicious vehicle' on the M6 causes long tailbacks and Bank Holiday getaway...
• Zoo worker seriously injured after being mauled by tiger while feeding it in ...
• Hospital staff shave 70-year-old moustache from sergeant major, 86, and say h...
• Jilted husband Andrew Parsons given life sentence for murdering his wife Jane...
• Council spends £700,000 on smartphones for children in its schools because 'b...
• Elizabeth Taylor's first wedding dress to Conrad 'Nicky' Hilton Jr auctioned ...
• Two men who 'tried to get in cockpit during flight from Pakistan to Britain' ...
• Russian president Vladimir Putin wants Alexander Lebedev 'punished' claims wi...
• Angler spent night with crocodile under his bed after catching it while out f...
• Runways closed at Heathrow Airport after BA plane makes emergency landing
• Buddhist monk sets himself on fire to protest against the slaughter of cattle...
• 'They c*** all over the place and p*** all over the field': Councillor's rant...
• Chinese woman threatens to jump from fifth floor of hospital unless she is gi...
• Woolwich attack: 'God destined for soldier to die': Radical preacher banned f...
• Bonedigger the crippled lion forms inseparable bond with Milo the miniature s...
• Louie Louie: FBI spent 2 years investigating jazz song after school teacher m...
• The tablet you really DON'T want to use on the train: HP reveals giant 20inch...
• Lee Rigby's family saw footage of murder on TV and desperately tried to call ...
• Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebowale, 22, was friends with second 'kille...
• Woolwich attack: 'He was friendly and polite': Hairdresser ex-girlfriend of t...
PC Magazine• Samsung Wins Big at CTIA's 2013 E-Tech Awards
• Cricket Reveals Galaxy S 4, Future Smartphone Plans
• Hands On With the Nokia Lumia 925 for T-Mobile
• Twitter Lead Generation Card Simplifies Branding
• Scanadu Scout Turns Smartphones into Emergency Rooms
• WD's HGST Lifts Curtain on 1.5TB Laptop Hard Disk
• Google 'Top Charts' Detail Hot Search Topics
• Xbox One: What We Wanted vs. What We Got
• Twitter Boosts Security With 'Login Verification'
• Google Revamps Drive for Android, Adds Document 'Scan' Function
• Schumer Requests User-Friendly Site, App for Storm Info
• Wisconsin Teen Wins 'Doodle 4 Google' Contest With Emotional Entry
• Walmart Wants Its Mobile Apps To Be 'Indispensable'
• AT&T: We Won't Get Bashed By the 'Dumb Pipe'
• Foursquare Apps Get 'Super-Specific Searches'
• GIF Creator Sets Record Straight: It's Pronounced 'JIF'
• Microsoft's Xbox One: What You Need to Know
• Pandora Launches New Facebook-Sharing App
• Amazon Launches 'Kindle Worlds' Publishing Platform for Fan Fiction
• Penguin Settles E-Book Price-Fixing Suit for $75 Million
PC-World• Considering a Linux career? Four tips for new college grads
• Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
• Twitter's Lead Generation Card expands social media marketing options
• Reports: FTC examining Google's display ads
• Researchers find unusual malware targeting Tibetan users
• Review: Get your writing done with Yarny, a cloud-based, distraction-free wri...
• Oracle, managed services provider to settle suit over third-party support
• Google Search can now sift through your personal photos
• Even new PCs can have problems
• SAP shakes up development organization
• IT weather forecast: Hurricanes with a chance of dead satellites
• Google plans to beef up its SSL encryption keys
• Could the Bitcoin network be used as an ultrasecure notary service?
• My car, my office: Essential gadgets for the road warrior
• Why small screens won't cure Microsoft's Windows tablet blues
• Yahoo acquires gaming infrastructure startup PlayerScale
• Facebook delays Home in Europe, wants a stronger 'First' impression
• Google tests enhanced notifications in Chrome browser
• Windows Blue hides 4K display support, tons of new features, developer says
• Intel claims Haswell will offer 50 percent more battery life in laptops
Technology Review• Seven Must-Read Stories (Week Ending May 24, 2013)
• Marketing to the Big Data Inside Us
• Teensâ€™ Coded Language is Latest Challenge for Facebook's Ad Algorithms
• Next-Generation Consumer 3-D Printer Arrives, but a Lawsuit Looms
• Material That Sorts Molecules by Shape Could Lower the Price of Gas
• An Interplanetary GPS Using Pulsar Signals
• Tesla Wires Half a Billion Dollars to the Government
• Bitcoin Hits the Big Time, to the Regret of Some Early Boosters
• In a Data Deluge, Companies Seek to Fill a New Role
• What 5G Will Be: Crazy-Fast Wireless Tested in New York City
• The Phosphorous Atom Quantum Computing Machine
• How Apple Avoids Taxes through R&D Spending
• What Will Hackers Do with the New Kinect?
• Playing the Odds on Tornado Warnings
• How the Great Firewall of China Shapes Chinese Surfing Habits
• Home Tweet Home: A House with Its Own Voice on Twitter
• Clawing From the Wreckage of Nokia Research
• Second Life Founder's New Virtual World Uses Body-Tracking Hardware
• Exxon Takes Algae Fuel Back to the Drawing Board
• One-Time Pad Reinvented to Make Electronic Copying Impossible
[CaRP] XML error: mismatched tag at line 98
[CaRP] XML error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 91
BusinessWeek• The Pope's Social Media Guru On @Pontifex's First Tweet
• Vanguard's $130 Billion Year
• Japan's Fear of Risk Is Getting Dangerous
• Berlusconi's Return Has Europe Back in Crisis Mode
• Hitler Has a Following in India
• Why the New York Yankees Cry Foul Over Ticket Prices
• Richard Branson's £1 Million Wager on Virgin
• A Kinder, Gentler Lexus Christmas Commercial
• Ivory Tower Pay and Perks Are Doing Fine, Thank You
• Obamacare: For State Republicans, It's Decision Time
• Chris Christie Really Doesn't Want Obamacare Near His State
• Apple's Cook Says More Macs Will Be Born in the U.S.A.
• Microsoft Meets Its Timely Demise—and Other Tech Fantasies
• With Chavez Ailing, Venezuela is Front and (More) Center
• France's Financial Crackdown Is Falling Flat
• The FDIC Claims an IndyMac Victory
• Tim Cook's Freshman Year: The Apple CEO Speaks
• Macy's Holiday Gift to Shoppers: Staying Open 48 Hours Straight
• What Would the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center Be Worth?
• Extreme Franchising: Bringing RadioShack to Afghanistan
• Alternatives to Running Your Business From Home
• No Sleep Till Christmas: Etsy Sellers' Haggard Holidays
• Guy Fieri's Restaurant: 'Ironic Dining' Mecca
• Office Holiday Parties Are Back, and Just as Weird as Ever
• At Top Law Firms, a Class Conflict During Bonus Season
• The News Media's Breakfast Business in Washington
• Can Rupert Murdoch Divide and Conquer?
• Confirming Wall Street's Misgivings About Newspapers
• Argentina Asks Companies to Cut U.K. Imports Over Falklands
• Asian Stocks Enter Bull Market as Central Bankers Spur Recovery
CNNMoney• Hedge fund guru says moms and trading don't mix
• Where your donation dollars go
• Fortune Brainstorm Podcast: Caterpillar CEO Doug Oberhelman
• Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
• Vermont fights back against 'patent trolls'
• World stock markets to grind higher
• Nervous investors step back
• Rimrock Ranch: Where cowboy's still king
• Ackman wins, P&G dumps CEO
• Doomsday investors betting on market crash
• FCC hopes to avoid 'end of world' for cell phones
• The 'chicken poop' credit and other bad tax breaks
• Poor hit hardest by Washington budget cuts
• Another downer day on Wall Street
• Want to invest in Samsung? Good luck!
• Japan stocks close up after big plunge
• Obamacare premiums in California lower than predicted
• Beware of shadow banks - opinion
• Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
• McDonald's gives Charles Ramsey free food for a year
World Press• Emigration Turns Hardship into Opportunity
• WMD Regulation in the Middle East
• Portraying the Xinjiang Attack: Ethnic Conflict or Terrorism?
• International Justice on an Uneven Playing Field
• U.S. Response to North Korea's Threats
• North Africa Instability Affects European Energy Security
• Cypriot Bailout Linked to Gas Potential
• World Thirst for Energy
• Iran and Egypt: Old Foes, New Competitors
• Israel and Palestine: Consequences of Deterrence
• Caspian Sea's Part in the 'Great Game'
• The Balkan Gate of Transnational Cocaine Trade
• Germany's Eurozone Woes
• Minorities Unsafe in Pakistan
• Beijing's Pollution Alarms Neighbors
• Political Jockeying Ahead of Malaysia Election
• Viewpoints: Hugo Chavez's Death
• When Will the U.S. Hit The 1947 Wall?
• Chuck Hagel: Revising U.S. Strategic Postures?
• DR Congo's Silent Ordeal
• U.S. Upgrades Its Relationship with Africa
• Somalia: No Sovereignty without Security
Nytt på graypages.no.