New York Times (USA)• ISIS Sent Four Car Bombs. The Last One Hit Me.
• 2 Yazidi Women Who Fled ISIS Slavery Receive E.U.?s Sakharov Prize
• Airstrikes Hit a Syrian School, Killing Dozens
• As U.N. Ignores Jewish Ties to Holy Site, Israel Produces Ancient Evidence
• Warning of ISIS Plots Against West, U.S. Plans Assault on Raqqa
• Ukrainian Hackers Release Emails Tying Top Russian Official to Uprising
• He Was Convicted for Being Gay. 42 Years Later, He Wants an Apology.
• 3 Mental Images From Calais: Hope, Hate and Happiness
• Female Lawmakers Everywhere Face Sexism and Threats, Study Finds
• ?Coffee Murder? Case That Gripped Indonesia Ends With a Guilty Verdict
• China?s Communist Party Declares Xi Jinping ?Core? Leader
• Calls Grow for Access to Western Myanmar in Face of Military Lockdown
• Boko Haram Attacks Signal Resilience of ISIS and Its Branches
• Jail Time for Using South Africa?s Worst Racial Slur?
• U.S. Abstains in U.N. Vote Condemning Cuba Embargo
• Jorge Batlle, Political Scion Who Led Uruguay, Dies at 88
• Venezuelans Take to Streets to Oppose President Nicolás Maduro
• ?Why? Why? Why?? Man Asks, Stabbing U.S. Embassy Guard in Kenya
• India to Expel Officer From Pakistani Mission, Calling Him a Spy
• Search for Chinese Sailor Attempting Record Is Suspended
Guardian (UK)• No 10 denies 'sweetheart deal' with Nissan
• Male contraceptive jab almost as effective as female pill, trial shows
• Depleted police forces 'failing to curb use of phones by drivers'
• Calais minors lured from camp then abandoned by authorities
• Apple launches new MacBook Pro laptop with Touch Bar for instant emoji
• Education bill scrapped after series of reversals
• Vine video-sharing app to be shut down by Twitter
• Dozens missing after migrant boat sinks in Mediterranean, says Libyan navy
• Belgian politicians drop opposition to EU-Canada trade deal
• Restorers lift the lid on Jesus's tomb in Jerusalem
• The lost albums loved by the stars ? from ecstatic gospel to Italian prog
• After Love review ? Bejo and Kahn prove that breaking up is hard to do
• Gloria Allred: 'Many women contacted me even prior to the Trump tape'
• Nato and Russia playing dangerous game with military build-up
• Honey G and Trump D: spot the difference
Daily Mail (UK)• Apple unveils its new MacBooks set to have fingerprint sensor instead of a po...
• Nursing mother slams Ikea after a security guard stopped her breastfeeding he...
• German pupils at school in Garmisch-Partenkirchen ?suffering? after influx of...
• Arizona man Josh Adkins 'paused car chase with Phoenix cops to order at In-N-...
• ?You can?t stop me?! Injury forced Vladimir Putin's favourite female martial ...
• ISIS jihadists set fire to sulphur plant sending toxic gas across nearly a qu...
• Rob Kardashian 'under investigation for making threats to man seen kissing Bl...
• Mercedes-Benz confirms it will sell an X-Class truck in 2017
• Anorexia and bulimia survivors share the secrets and shame of living with eat...
• Great British Bake Off's Ruby Tandoh reveals dramatic buzzcut on Twitter
• Cruel London father who drowned his young son in food is jailed for nine years
• It costs £425 more to keep women warm in winter than it does men, Duette Blin...
• Addereley Park railway footage shows girl pull her friend away as train speed...
• Child migrants hoping to be sent to UK are forced to sleep rough in Calais
• Harvard soccer team's crude scouting report about women revealed
PC Magazine• Sony Unveils New PS4 Pro Controllers
• Apple Unveils New MacBook Pro With 'Touch Bar'
• Twitter to Discontinue Vine Mobile App
• Qualcomm Buys NXP Semiconductors for $47 Billion
• T-Mobile Courts Pixel Owners With Half-Price Promotion
• Facebook Adds Snapchat-Like 'Masks' for Live Video
• Samsung Still No. 1 Smartphone Vendor, Despite Note 7 Debacle
• Apple Delays AirPod Shipments
• ARM on IoT Security: 'You Need to Worry About This'
• How the Windows 10 Creators Update Could Revolutionize Business
• Report Reignites iMessage for Android Rumor
• Learn to Code with Hack to School: Lesson 1
• Hearthstone Championship Tour Changes Coming
• Microsoft Needs to Forget the Mac Faithful, Focus on the Kids
• Report: $35 DirecTV Now Arrives Next Month
• Windows 10 'Creators Update' Arrives This Spring With 3D, VR
• Microsoft Reveals $3,000 Surface Studio AIO PC
• Google Express Now Covers 90 Percent of US
• GM's OnStar Go Puts IBM Watson in Cars
• Report: Apple Developing Car OS in Canada
• Watch Live: Microsoft's October Windows Event
• Microsoft Open Sources Cognitive Toolkit
• Intel Unveils Atom Processors for IoT, Auto
• Samsung, Mastercard Partner for Digital Payments
• Be Careful, Next Week it Could Be Our Email on WikiLeaks
• Google Fiber Halts Expansion, Lays off Employees
• Get Smart With Stacey: How to Control Outdoor Halloween Lights
• Apple Sees Weaker iPhone Sales Amidst Trouble in China
• Apple's MacBook Event: What to Expect
• Is That Rain? Ask The Weather Channel's Facebook Messenger Bot
PC-World• Apple's new TV app puts all the shows and movies you want to watch in one spot
• Razer's radical Switchblade UI was Apple's Touch Bar before Apple's Touch Bar
• 11 new Windows 10 features Microsoft just sneakily revealed
• Apple's new MacBook Pro has a headphone jack
• Allo 2.0 update brings app shortcuts, GIF keyboard support, and several other...
• To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
• 60% off Anker 60W 10-Port USB Charger - Deal Alert
• Hands-on: Paint 3D Preview remixes Paint for the HoloLens generation
• Ta-dah! Touch Bar is the highlight of Apple?s newest MacBook Pro
• Facebook is bringing Snapchat-like selfie filters to Live video
• Twitter kills Vine
• T-Mobile is offering $325 to anyone who brings a Pixel to its network
• LampChamp light-socket USB charger review: It?s kinda handy
• No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
• FCC tells Internet providers to get customer permission before sharing sensit...
• Microsoft's $300 Windows VR headsets: 6 things we know (and 1 big question)
• Verizon buys Vessel, promptly shuts the YouTube rival down
• A Paint 3D preview is already available for Windows Insiders
• Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
• Everything Microsoft revealed: Surface Studio, Windows 10 Creators Update and...
• Friday's DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
• How to keep your Linux PC safe from exploits
• Privacy group shoots legal arrow at Privacy Shield
• 11 things Android phone makers should copy from the Pixel
• Streaming TV bundle roundup: Everything we know so far
• Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
• Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
• Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
• Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
• 32% off Nomader Collapsible 22 Oz Water Bottle, Leak Proof Twist Cap, BPA Fre...
[CaRP] XML error: XML_ERR_NAME_REQUIRED at line 1 -
CNNMoney• Vine's dead. Is Twitter next?
• 401(k), IRA contribution limits won't go up in 2017
• Would Clinton or Trump make health care more affordable?
• IRS impersonators accused of stealing millions from the elderly
• What Donald Trump's campaign controversies mean for Ivanka
• Yuge! Expect a lot of Donald Trumps on Halloween
• Science scores up among middle school students, 12th grade results flatline
• Election scare? Biggest exodus from stock funds since 2011
• Europe rescues its huge free trade deal with Canada
• Jerry Seinfeld on Trump, 'Comedians in Cars' and Larry David's Bernie Sanders
• Millions in gig economy can't find better jobs or pay
• Yuengling goes for Trump
• Smart cars drive 2nd biggest tech deal in history
• Walmart is deploying an army of 'holiday helpers'
• India's corporate giant gripped by boardroom bust up
• Brexit, be damned. Nissan commits to 7,000 U.K. jobs
• Apple unveils MacBook Pro with touch bar on top of keyboard
• The world's busiest Rolls-Royce dealer is in Abu Dhabi
• Twitter cuts 9% of staff and kills off Vine app
• This year's biggest U.S. IPO is by a Chinese delivery firm
World Press• Taiwan Seeks to Join Fight Against Global Warming
• How the Rest of the World Sees Donald Trump
• Why Is It So Hard for Some Americans to Vote? It's All About Race.
• Viewpoints: How Accurate Are the U.S. Election Polls?
• Did Oil Kill the Dinosaurs?
• Viewpoints: Panama Papers Explained
• Viewpoints: Donald Trump Denies Existence of Climate Change
• ISIS, Turkey and Oil: Interview with Pelicourt
• Viewpoints: Violence Between Israel and Palestine
• Khalid al-Asaad Slaughtered by ISIS
• The Jedwabne Massacre of 1941: An Interview with Marcin Malek
• Global Refugee Crisis Deepens by the Day
• Is Russia Plotting to Bring Down OPEC?
• Taiwan's Participation in the WHO Annual Assembly Is Vital to Ensuring Global...
• Myanmar: Transition Within Transition
• Viewpoints: North Korea Tests Nuclear Bomb
• Viewpoints: Is Tax Avoidance Destroying America?
• The Trump Transport: How Hispanics Will Be Delivered to Their Final Destinations
• Viewpoints: The Growing Water Crisis in America
• Food Insecurity and Climate Change in Egypt
• Tunisia: Escaping the Great Mosque of Uqba
• Renew the African Growth and Opportunity Act
Nytt på graypages.no.