New York Times (USA)• Pentagon Details Chain of Errors in Strike on Afghan Hospital
• Partial Truce Said to Be Restored in Syria, but Not Yet in Aleppo
• Notes From Aleppo: Intimate Glimpses of War-Ravaged Syria
• Surge in Palestinian Youths in Prison Tests Israel?s Justice System
• Debt Collectors Adopt Mob Tactics as Russians Struggle to Pay Bills
• Ending Impasse, Irish Leaders Agree on a Government
• Joe Biden Speaks About Faith and Curing Cancer at the Vatican
• China Blocks U.S. Navy Flotilla?s Visit to Hong Kong
• Sinosphere: Chinese Appear Underwhelmed by Under Armour Knockoff
• The Saturday Profile: Forging a Path for Women, Deep Into India?s Sacred Shrines
• U.N. Renews Mission in Western Sahara in Divisive Vote
• He Said He Was 17, but High School Basketball Player May Be Closer to 30
• U.S. Rejects Iran?s Protest on Asset Ruling
• Former Auschwitz Guard Apologizes at Trial in Germany
• Green Beret Who Beat Up Afghan Officer for Raping Boy Can Stay in Army
• 2 Charged With Aiding Brussels Attacks Suspect Appear in London Court
• Helicopter Crashes Off Norway, Leaving No Signs of Survivors
• A New Generation?s Anger Resounds From a Packed Plaza in Paris
• U.S. Denounces Chinese Law Restricting Foreign Organizations
• Europe?s Economy, After 8-Year Detour, Is Fitfully Back on Track
Guardian (UK)• Ken Livingstone blames 'embittered Blairite MPs' for antisemitism row
• Zac Goldsmith denies 'dog-whistle' tactics in antisemitism row
• Primary school tests not about pass or fail, Nicky Morgan tells heads
• Donald Trump forced from his motorcade amid chaotic protests at California co...
• German police arrest 400 protesters outside far-right party meeting
• Two dead in light aircraft crash near Castle Howard
• Sadr supporters enter Baghdad parliament building
• Norway helicopter crash: Super Pumas grounded worldwide
• An end to ?bill shock? as EU mobile roaming charges are slashed
• Leicester?s Kasper Schmeichel can feel his destiny calling at Old Trafford
• Diary of a somebody: could I solve the mystery of 148 lost notebooks?
• Why the Times changed its mind over Hillsborough coverage
• 'It was life and death for us and it's the same today': Kindertransport child...
• Richard Linklater: ?Someone?s living back there, and he?s murdered somebody?
• 'You're a sinner': how a Mormon university shames rape victims
Daily Mail (UK)• Florida man accused of killing tourist then having sex with her body for hours
• North Yorkshire aircraft crash sees two casualties feared near Castle Howard
• New York City photograph series shows the tumultuous 1970s when unemployment ...
• 14 killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse
• Sir Philip Green's daughter Chloe parties as BHS collapses with 11,000 Britis...
• The plane is definitely NOT on fire! Alarming footage shows 'smoke' billowing...
• Albinos in Malawi at risk of 'extinction' if they continue to be murdered for...
• Dressed to impress for the King's birthday - but the Swedish royal family are...
• Education Secretary Nicky Morgan heckled at NAHT conference by angry teachers
• SpiceJet pilot who 'allowed air hostess to sit in the cockpit' has licence su...
• Hindu man hacked to death on the streets of Bangladesh by two men on motorcyc...
• Airports? Who needs 'em! Forget delayed flights and crowded departure lounges...
• Britain covered in SNOW on the first day of the May bank holiday - but a heat...
• REVEALED: Incredible arsenal of weapons collected by a gun-obsessed war veter...
• Abortion pills airdropped by DRONE to European countries where it is illegal ...
PC Magazine• YouTube Videos Can Now Earn Money During Content Disputes
• The Next Big Thing for Connected Cars: Apps Drivers Actually Use
• How Much Would You Pay for Lunch With Tim Cook?
• Report: White House Had Cyber Attack Planned Had Iran Deal Failed
• Report: Spotify Account Data Leaked
• Beta Coming Soon for Twitch's New Friends List Feature
• Report: Google Building In-House Startup Incubator, 'Area 120'
• Toosheh uses Satellite TV to Sneak Content Past Iranian Censorship
• Report: FCC Gets Lots of Complaints About Broadband Data Caps
• Feds (Once Again) Gain Access to iPhone Without Apple's Help
• Facebook Now Has More Than One Million Visitors from Tor
• Airtime App Returns, Lets You Hang with Friends in Giant, Digital Rooms
• Have Modded Vintage Games? Fine By Us, Sega Says
• Inbox by Gmail App Gets New Tools For Events, Newsletters, Saved Links
• Zeiss Camera Lens Used on the Moon Up for Auction
• Behind the Scenes: Creating a VR Space Game With NASA
• Apple Reveals Updated MacBook, Rose Gold Option
• Report: Tesla Offering Free Autopilot Trials
• Subscribe to Amazon Prime Video for $8.99 Per Month
• Apple Recycles $40M Worth of Gold From its Devices
• Yelp Now Lets Users 'Request a Quote' from Businesses
• The FBI Finds Zilch on the San Bernardino Shooter's iPhone? (So Far)
• ComScore: Desktop Browsing on the Decline
• San Francisco Demands Uber and Lyft Drivers Get Business Licenses
• Would You Swap Your Camera for These Bendable Sheets?
• ESPN Adds Drone Racing to its Lineup
• Leak Provides Sneak Peek at HTC 10
• Slack Teases Future, Unveils Product Roadmap
• Facebook to Go After Fraudulent Businesses (That Also Advertise)
• Google to Kansas City: Goodbye Free Fiber
PC-World• New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
• The death of Intel's Atom casts a dark shadow over the rumored Surface Phone
• 25% off Petcube Interactive Wi-Fi Pet Camera - Deal Alert
• Save $800 on Samsung UN60JS7000 60-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV - Deal Alert
• Intel cuts Atom chips, basically giving up on the smartphone and tablet markets
• Five to Try: Angry Birds launches into Action, and Radon serves up ultrasonic...
• Google Maps update ties your photos, contacts, and destinations closer together
• This week in games: Modern Warfare gets remastered, Fox News calls out The Di...
• Microsoft develops IFTTT rival called Flow for connecting apps and services
• Android device updates: BlackBerry Priv, Verizon Droid Turbo 2 begin Marshmal...
• 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
• How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
• Google begins beta test of Trips, a new travel companion app
• FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving the way for fast, reliable 5G
• Google Play now warns users of apps that contain advertising
• Google drops its $999 Chromebook Pixel as more midpriced models debut
• IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
• Doom co-creators John Romero and Adrian Carmack unveil retro shooter Blackroom
• Toy maker Maisto?s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
• Biz Stone's Jelly app relaunches, promising to revolutionize search
• Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
• Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
• AI looms large in Google's view of the future
• Here's why analytics is eating the supply chain
• Rovi to acquire TiVo for $1.1 billion
• How to use Readism for Chrome to better manage your online reading time
• Microsoft locks down Cortana: Blocks integration with other browsers, search ...
• Retro Tech: Vintage muscle machines that pushed the limits
• Searchers, slackers, and survivors, streaming this week
• Phone hackers for hire: A peek into the discreet, lucrative business tapped b...
BusinessWeek• Can the Angry Birds Keep Flying?
• Supreme Court Strikes Down Violent Games Ban
• FarmVille Meets the Hollywood Tie-In
• JPMorgan's Contrarian Bet on Bank Branches
• Vietnam's Labor Unrest
• U.S. Money Funds at Risk in Europe Crisis
• Miller Dumps Kodak After a Decade of Decline
• Hedge Funds Eye $740 Billion Japan Pensions Pool Post-Quake
• Carrefour Studies Asset Merger in Brazil With Pao De Acucar
• Asia Stocks Advance as Won Strengthens; Crude Oil Erases Gain
• Standard Chartered Sees Double-Digit Growth in First Half
• GM Seeing No Return in Opel Less Than Audi Plans Options: Cars
• Tepco Has Record Attendance at First Meeting Since Disaster
• Thai Opposition Aims to Keep Baht Competitive, Suchart Says
• Disappointing Hardware Sales Hit Oracle Stock
• Bonds: How to Play Interest Rate Peril
• The Trouble Lurking Offshore for Jon Huntsman
• Web Games Threaten the Console
• Variable Annuities: Lifelong Income, High Cost
• In Caracas, Armored Cars Are All the Rage
• Ford Steps on the Gas in Asia
CNNMoney• Watch SpaceX's 360? video of rocket landing on a barge
• Yahoo's Marissa Mayer could get $55 million severance package
• Personal injury lawyers target Snapchat as reason for potential car crash suits
• Trolls target journalist after Melania Trump GQ article
• Dunkin' Donuts is making it easier to get your donut fix
• Stephen Colbert's White House Correspondents legacy
• Atlantic City teeters on the brink of default
• NBC partners with Snapchat for Rio Olympics 'live stories'
• Prince's 'Purple Rain' jacket is up for auction
• Stocks suffer worst week since February freakout
• $458 billion in taxes go unpaid every year
• Warren Buffett's favorite oil stock is tanking
• Wayne Simmons, recurring Fox News guest, pleads guilty to lying about CIA ties
• Etsy: Gender is a spectrum
• Mexico is Latin American winner as Brazil spirals
• TV preview: Two Victorian dramas, but only one is dreadful
• Venmo is under investigation by the FTC
• Google patent reveals screens you can rip
• NBA playoffs: Who to watch this weekend
• Here's what Business Insider employees just said about why people are leaving
World Press• Viewpoints: The Growing Water Crisis in America
• Viewpoints: Donald Trump Supporters
• Viewpoints: What the World Thinks About Clinton vs. Trump
• Global Refugee Crisis Deepens by the Day
• Argentina's Painful Return to "Economic Orthodoxy"
• Myanmar: Transition Within Transition
• Aiding Central America's "Women on the Run"
• ISIS, Turkey and Oil: Interview with Pelicourt
• Viewpoints: Violence Between Israel and Palestine
• Gas Discoveries in the East Mediterranean
• Viewpoints: Paris Climate Summit
• Is Russia Plotting to Bring Down OPEC?
• Germany's Energy Model for India
• Minigrids: The Next Energy Beacon
• Viewpoints: North Korea Tests Nuclear Bomb
• Falling Price of Solar Affects India-U.S. Nuclear Deal
• The Big Short Review
• Latin America's Expanding Wealth Gap
• Political Climate Shifting Against Oil and Gas Industry
• Food Insecurity and Climate Change in Egypt
• Renew the African Growth and Opportunity Act
• Ebola: A Global Wake-Up Call
Nytt på graypages.no.