New York Times (USA)• Sadiq Khan, London?s New Mayor, and David Cameron Find Common Cause Fighting ...
• Effort to Expose Russia?s ?Troll Army? Draws Vicious Retaliation
• Beijing Journal: Beijing?s Electric Bikes, the Wheels of E-Commerce, Face Tra...
• Taliban Overrun Afghan Police Checkpoints in Helmand Province
• Uganda Halts Military Cooperation With North Korea
• Power Struggles Stall South Sudan?s Recovery From War
• Inmates in Syrian Prison Fear Reprisal After Revolt
• Recording Spurs Anticorruption Minister to Resign in Brazil
• For a Russian Couple, Safe Haven in Guatemala Is Fleeting
• Fire at Military Ammunition Depot in India Kills at Least 14
• Iran Lawmakers Re-elect Their Conservative Leader, Ali Larijani
• Argentine President Mauricio Macri Will Repatriate Savings From Bahamas
• Sinosphere: Chinese Worker Detained for Photos of Liquor Labels Marking Tiana...
• Hissène Habré, Ex-President of Chad, Is Convicted of War Crimes
• Sinosphere: Q. and A.: David Shambaugh on ?China?s Future?
• What in the World: On Offer in China: ?Fried Swarm? and Other Tasty Translations
• What in the World: How Many Hours Does an iPhone Cost?
• What in the World: Korean Words, Straight From the Elephant?s Mouth
• Op-Ed Contributor: Greece, Still Paying for Europe?s Spite
• Op-Ed Columnist: Australia Does Anxiety
Guardian (UK)• Osborne attacks Vote Leave 'fantasy economics' after call to axe fuel VAT
• Salt in their veins and fire in their bellies: fishermen battling for Brexit
• What happens next if Britain votes to leave the EU?
• Pub chain JD Wetherspoon issues Brexit beer mats
• Ecstasy in comeback as new generation discovers dance drug
• Elliott Johnson searched internet for ways to kill himself, inquest hears
• Isis fighting back as Iraqi forces try to take centre of Falluja
• Battle of Jutland centenary marked with service in Orkney Islands
• Mediterranean death toll has reached more than 2,500 this year, says UN
• Ex-Miss Turkey found guilty of insulting Recep Tayyip Erdo?an
• Police appeal for help in finding missing Manchester boys
• Distress signal from EgyptAir flight 804 confirmed by authorities in Cairo an...
• More than 65m Tumblr emails for sale on the darknet
• Glastonbury's Emily Eavis: 'We will definitely do a festival somewhere else'
• Wilko Johnson webchat ? follow it live
Daily Mail (UK)• 18 women sexually assaulted at German concert with victims surrounded by migr...
• Eurostar passengers stranded in Paris overnight after 'bomb scare'
• Liam Fee?s mother Rachel and her partner Nyomi found GUILTY of his murder
• The Voice's Bo Bruce to marry fiance in secret ceremony so father cannot attend
• Lorraine Kelly claims that gastric band surgery lets you 'guzzle deep-fried l...
• Stockport girl's holiday 'insect bite' is found to be a cancerous tumour
• Malvern couple win battle to tear down tree after storm caused £60k worth of ...
• Technology that separates landing aircraft by time instead of distance cuts h...
• Slovakian swimwear model who murdered her British millionaire ex-boyfriend in...
• Bath teen Will Lashenko Cross dies from 'sudden and unexpected illness'
• Emily Gardner's family watch video of daughter on speedboat trip before she d...
• 'Dying well can be FUN': NHS hospital under fire for shocking memo to staff o...
• Royal Navy sailor's letters on Battle of Jutland reveal how he survived
• Amazon lets users speak with Alexa without using an Echo via web browser
• Ronnie Wood's wife Sally 'gives birth to Rolling Stones rocker's twins'
PC Magazine• ARM Bets Big on Mobile VR With New Processors
• Iran Wants to Keep Messaging Data Inside the Country
• With Zenbo, Asus Branches Out Into Home Robots
• Asus Unveils ZenBook 3 Ultrabook and Three New ZenFones
• No Man's Sky Developer Gets Death Threats for Game Delay
• Nvidia Unveils Pascal-Based GTX 1070 Video Card
• Google Photos Update Teases Unlimited Storage for Nexus Owners
• Porn-Makers Hit With DMCA Notices Over Blizzard's Overwatch Game
• Reddit to Automatically Enhance (Some) Links With Affiliate Codes
• Major European Developer Already On Board for Xbox One VR
• What's Going On At Jawbone?
• Canon Takes Apart a $11,000 Lens To Show You What's Inside
• VirnetX Goes After Apple for iMessage, FaceTime
• A Red Pepper Risotto Wins NASA's Second Space Food Contest
• Warcraft Is the Ultimate Fan-Made Film
• You Can Run, But You Can't Hide From Facebook Ads
• Google iOS App Gets Speed Bump, Sports Highlights
• Reddit Resets 100K Passwords Amid Surge in Account Takeovers
• Fight Crime With the Batman-Themed Galaxy S7 Edge
• Bezos's Blue Origin to Intentionally Sabotage Next Mission
• Register Your Own .Game Domain
• ACLU: The Feds Need to Stop Being So Secretive
• Acer Teases Affordable Switch 2-in-1s
• ForcePhone Brings 3D Touch-Like Tech to All Phones
• Goodbye, Space Selfies; Hello, Kickstarter Refunds
• Twitter Now Supports (Short) Spotify Audio Cards
• Mini Games Are Coming to Minecraft
• GoDaddy's New App Helps You Evaluate Business Ideas
• Jury Finds Google Did Not Steal Java Code for Android
• Save, Share Favorite Twitch Streams With 'Clips'
PC-World• 15 tips and tricks to get the most from your HTC 10
• Overclockers have pushed Intel's new Broadwell chip to 5.7GHz
• Digital Storm's 34-inch Aura is a gaming powerhouse, thanks to compatibility ...
• 5 reasons to cut the cord that aren?t about saving money
• 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
• Apple is said to be extending iPhone refreshes to once every three years
• Intel's Broadwell-E gaming CPU is a stunner, offering 10 cores for a whopping...
• Intel Broadwell-E Core i7-6950X Review: The first 10-core enthusiast CPU is a...
• Qualcomm wants to make kids' wearables a thing
• PowerColor's Devil Box graphics dock infuses laptops with hellacious performance
• Indian minister holds out hope for Apple stores
• Move over, Skylake: Asus' new Surface rival rocks Intel's Kaby Lake chip
• New Asus water-cooled laptop doubles up on GPUs and power supplies for insane...
• Meet Avalon, Asus's audacious, tightly integrated vision for the future of DI...
• Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
• Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google?s hyper-specialized AI chip
• Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute little companion robot with a touchscreen face
• AMD's gaming-optimized AMDGPU-PRO driver for Linux is in beta
• Meze 99 Classics headphone review: beautifully crafted cans
• Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
• Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
• Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella follows Apple?s Tim Cook to India
• Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
• Polaris inbound: AMD teases unannounced Radeon RX 480 graphics card
• This week in games: Goat Simulator heads to space, Witcher 3 sets the stage f...
• Your current phone probably won't work with Google's Daydream VR
• Five to Try: Google opens its Science Journal, and Brothers is a beautiful ad...
• 35% off Omron 10 Series Bluetooth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor - Deal Alert
• Android device updates: Verizon's HTC 10 is getting camera improvements and b...
• Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean ha...
[CaRP] XML error: XML_ERR_NAME_REQUIRED at line 1 -
CNNMoney• This is the new dream job for Chinese business students
• Now Starbucks is serving 'Nitro brew' coffee from a tap
• Stocks: 5 things to know before the open
• Disney characters seen at Chinese tycoon's theme park
• Katie Couric takes responsibility for 'misleading' part of gun violence doc
• Viacom directors dig in for fight for control of media giant
• 'X-Men' takes top spot as 'Alice' flops at Memorial Day box office
• Striking Verizon workers score raise and bonuses
• Johnny Depp's latest movie flops
• France going 'all the way' to collect tax from Google, McDonald's
• A second Zurich Insurance executive has committed suicide
• Big Latin American airline latest to halt flights to Venezuela
• Coke debuts 'proud to be an American' cans
• Gawker has this billionaire in its corner
• Global banking system under attack - what you need to know
• Facebook clone launched in North Korea
• North Korea suspected in fed probe of 'Lazarus' bank hacks
• Ad tycoon Jean-Claude Decaux, pioneer of self-cleaning public toilets, dies a...
• Verizon reaches deal with 36,000 striking workers
• Janet Yellen says rate hike 'appropriate' soon
World Press• Taiwan's Participation in the WHO Annual Assembly Is Vital to Ensuring Global...
• Viewpoints: Is Tax Avoidance Destroying America?
• The Trump Transport: How Hispanics Will Be Delivered to Their Final Destinations
• Viewpoints: The Growing Water Crisis in America
• Viewpoints: Donald Trump Supporters
• Viewpoints: What the World Thinks About Clinton vs. Trump
• Global Refugee Crisis Deepens by the Day
• ISIS, Turkey and Oil: Interview with Pelicourt
• Viewpoints: Violence Between Israel and Palestine
• Khalid al-Asaad Slaughtered by ISIS
• Viewpoints: Paris Climate Summit
• Is Russia Plotting to Bring Down OPEC?
• Germany's Energy Model for India
• Minigrids: The Next Energy Beacon
• Viewpoints: North Korea Tests Nuclear Bomb
• Falling Price of Solar Affects India-U.S. Nuclear Deal
• Argentina's Painful Return to "Economic Orthodoxy"
• Aiding Central America's "Women on the Run"
• Viewpoints: What the World Thinks About Donald Trump
• Food Insecurity and Climate Change in Egypt
• Renew the African Growth and Opportunity Act
• Ebola: A Global Wake-Up Call
Nytt på graypages.no.