New York Times (USA)• Gough Whitlam, Former Australian Premier Who Showed Prescience With China, Di...
• Hong Kong Student Protesters and City Leaders Meet to Discuss Democracy
• Lens Blog: Revisiting Unhealed Wounds in Chechnya
• Canadian Soldier, Run Down in What Officials Call Act of Terror, Dies
• Asia Society Names Former Australian Prime Minister as Research Institute Head
• Sinosphere Blog: Love Blooms Amid the Umbrellas in Hong Kong
• Op-Ed Contributor: Brazilians Are Shocked, Shocked at Corruption!
• Contributing Op-Ed Writer: A Nuclear Deal, Now or Never
• Op-Ed Contributors: Russia Today, Argentina Tomorrow
• Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison for Killing Girlfriend
• Christophe de Margerie, C.E.O. of Total, French Oil Giant, Dies in Accident
• Sinosphere Blog: Rare Night Scenes of Mother Panda and Cub Filmed in the Wild
• Sinosphere Blog: Rights Group Details Abuse in ?Black Jails?
• U.S. Denial of Visas for 6 in Hungary Strains Ties
• Ali Mazrui, Scholar of Africa Who Divided U.S. Audiences, Dies at 81
• In Canada, Terrorism Concerns Arise After Car Hits 2 in Military
• Mixed Economic Signals From China
• Arrests Follow Acid Attacks on Iranian Women
• Protests Greet Met?s Premiere of ?Klinghoffer?
• Britain Urged to Step Back in Feud With E.U.
Guardian (UK)• Oscar Pistorius sentenced to five years in jail for killing of Reeva Steenkamp
• Rise in prison suicides in England and Wales blamed on staff shortages
• Tory party returns impermissible donation linked to Russian banker
• Woman killed by falling tree in London during UK storms
• UK to fly military drones over Syria
• MigrationWatch chairman Sir Andrew Green appointed as a peer
• Outgoing GCHQ boss defends agency activities after Snowden revelations
• Hong Kong leader extends olive branch to pro-democracy protesters
• Top Gear number plate row: Argentinian ambassador seeks apology
• Green politician Jenny Jones arrested in Occupy London protest
• Scorpion found in London home of BBC 6 Music presenter Ben Watt
• Prozac may be harming bird populations, study suggests
• Nigel Farage fined £200 for failure to declare free office space
• Afghan opium poppy yield hits all-time high
• Total boss killed in plane crash: investigators blame drunk driver
Daily Mail (UK)• Ashya on the mend: Brain tumour boy filmed on family trip to the park after c...
• When taxidermy goes wrong: bizarre examples of animal art compiled in new book
• Kate, Duchess of Cambridge makes first public appearance since announcing sec...
• Lib Dems' ENTIRE manifesto snapped by photographer reveals tax cuts, English ...
• Amy and Laura Humpage lead police on 90mph chase despite no licence
• On the run from ISIS: Heartbreaking pictures of Kobane refugees who fled for ...
• Third British jihadi killed from group who travelled together to fight with ISIS
• Three people killed and another three injured as Hurricane Gonzalo batters Br...
• Illegal immigrants discovered sitting on TOP of a lorry
• Handyman whose tools were stolen tracked them down on eBay within just two da...
• Baby born with heart defect died at just 12 days old after scandal-hit hospit...
• ISIS releases video clip showing Syrian woman being stoned to death
• Woman discovers she has TWO wombs and TWO cervixes after routine smear test
• Anthony Wartson who stashed arsenal of firearms for criminals jailed
• Are you ALWAYS a good girl? New book says women should release the naughty sc...
PC Magazine• Citrix Eyes E-Signature Market With RightSignature Acquisition
• Microsoft's Nadella Is the $84 Million Man
• November Xbox One Update Adds Custom Backgrounds, Twitter
• iMac's 5K Retina Display: Why It Matters (And Why It Doesn't)
• NSA: Samsung Knox Devices Safe for Classified Info
• Embrace Your Inner Marty McFly With the Hendo Hoverboard
• Apple Pay Arrives; Microsoft's Smartwatch; OnePlus One Pre-Orders
• How Qualcomm Is Advancing Wireless Innovation
• Everything You Never Wanted to Know About GamerGate
• Nvidia's Tegra K1 at the Heart of Google's Nexus 9
• iPhone 6 Off to Strong Start, iPad Sales Hit 'Speed Bump'
• OnePlus One Pre-Orders Start Oct. 27, But Act Fast
• U.K. Law Would Jail Internet Trolls for 2 Years
• iOS 8.1 Out Now With Apple Pay
• Watch COD: Advanced Warfare 'Gameplay' Trailer
• VIDEO: Trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary Documentary Released
• Skype for Windows Phone Gets Snapchat-Like Drawing Feature
• 'Candy Crush Soda Saga' Arrives on Facebook
• Report: Gmail Android App to Support Yahoo, Outlook Accounts
• Google Fights Piracy With Links to Legit Sites...for a Price
• Want Bose Headphones? Don't Check the Apple Store
• Keep the (Musical) Peace With Spotify Family
• IBM Sells Chip Business for $1.5 Billion
• Snapchat Ads; Michigan May Ban Tesla Direct Sales; Iron Man Prosthetic
• Report: Microsoft Finally Ready to Release Smartwatch
• Iron Man-Inspired Prosthetic Hand Now Available
• Google 'Fixes' Stephen Colbert's Height Listing
• Leaked Images Tease HBO Go App on Xbox One
• Michigan Mulls Banning Tesla Direct Sales
• More Images of the To-Be-Revealed Motorola Droid Turbo Leak Out
PC-World• Apple says Yosemite?s Spotlight Suggestions don?t violate your privacy
• Flash vulnerability being exploited in large-scale attacks, mere days after p...
• New Mac mini restricts RAM and storage upgrades, but hints at PCIe SSD possib...
• Hands-on with Homeboy: This could be the best home-security camera yet
• Samsung delivers firmware fix for EVO SSD slowdowns
• Microsoft officially lays Nokia name to rest, embraces 'Lumia' for Windows Ph...
• Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
• Stop typing and start dictating documents in Windows
• First Apple-IBM enterprise products coming next month
• NSA approves Samsung Knox devices for government use
• Skype's new drawing feature appears on Windows Phone first
• Last week, the Roost Smart Battery was a great idea
• Leeo Smart Alert Nightlight review: $99 is cheap if it saves your house from ...
• Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
• How much power does a black interface really save on AMOLED displays?
• Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
• Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
• Free videoconferencing tools: 5 creative ways they can help you get things done
• Post like a pro: Three social media apps for scheduling and more
• Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
• Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visuali...
• Why Apple Pay could even be a big deal for Android users
• Microsoft (hearts) Linux, for Azure's sake
• IPhones dial in larger Apple profit in fourth quarter
• Telephony vendor Mitel goes public with $540M bid for ShoreTel
• Liquid Telecom expands in East, Central Africa
• Office Mix now lets PowerPoint users create on the fly
• At $179, E FUN's Nextbook 10-inch Windows tablet sounds like a steal
• With chip fabs gone, IBM's hardware future will be in high-end design
• Are higher frequencies mobile's next frontier? The FCC wants to know
BusinessWeek• Can the Angry Birds Keep Flying?
• Supreme Court Strikes Down Violent Games Ban
• FarmVille Meets the Hollywood Tie-In
• JPMorgan's Contrarian Bet on Bank Branches
• Vietnam's Labor Unrest
• U.S. Money Funds at Risk in Europe Crisis
• Miller Dumps Kodak After a Decade of Decline
• Hedge Funds Eye $740 Billion Japan Pensions Pool Post-Quake
• Carrefour Studies Asset Merger in Brazil With Pao De Acucar
• Asia Stocks Advance as Won Strengthens; Crude Oil Erases Gain
• Standard Chartered Sees Double-Digit Growth in First Half
• GM Seeing No Return in Opel Less Than Audi Plans Options: Cars
• Tepco Has Record Attendance at First Meeting Since Disaster
• Thai Opposition Aims to Keep Baht Competitive, Suchart Says
• Disappointing Hardware Sales Hit Oracle Stock
• Bonds: How to Play Interest Rate Peril
• The Trouble Lurking Offshore for Jon Huntsman
• Web Games Threaten the Console
• Variable Annuities: Lifelong Income, High Cost
• In Caracas, Armored Cars Are All the Rage
• Ford Steps on the Gas in Asia
CNNMoney• China is hacking its own citizens' iCloud accounts - report
• $84 million Microsoft CEO: We pay women equally
• Why Dish subscribers can't see CNN today
• McDonald's gets burned in Asia
• Oscar de la Renta: The man who could sell a $12,000 dress
• Get ready for robot farmers
• 'Simpsons' go streaming: 25 years of episodes, clips, and scripts
• Wealth is outpacing income...and that's a scary sign
• Slave labor in America today
• Stocks: 6 things to know before the open
• The poor pose election risk, says Hong Kong's leader
• Media habits of liberals, conservatives: 'different worlds'
• French CEO dies in Moscow in plane crash with snowplow operated by drunk driver
• Amazon and Simon & Schuster reach compromise deal
• China's economy suffers its worst quarter since the financial crisis
• Fed official: Big banks should clean up their acts
• Citi hikes fees on checking customers
• Why Chicago is mandating coding education
• Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales
• Snapchat, valued at $10 billion, has started showing ads
World Press• World's 10 Biggest Energy Gluttons
• India-China: Evolving Geoeconomics
• Overcoming ISIS: Transcending Sectarian Rivalries
• Lifting the Sentence of Secrecy in Chile
• Viewpoints: Iraq Battles Multiple Crises
• Palestine: Political Realities in an Explosive Region
• Gaza: The Middle East Children's Alliance
• ISIS and WMD: New Danger in the Middle East
• Iraq: Consequence of Military Training
• Turkey: Broker for Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
• Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu: Turkey's Opposition Candidate
• Jordan's Energy Policy Key to Its Economy
• Viewpoints: Ukraine's East-West Tug-of-War
• Afghanistan's Upcoming Presidential Elections
• Viewpoints: Thailand's State of Emergency
• The International Criminal Court in Afghanistan
• Ayahuasca in Peru: Mysterious and Magical Medicine
• Let Colombia End Its Civil War
• Fracking and Water Scarcity
• U.S.-Africa Summit: Partnership Opportunities
• Oil Theft Around the Globe
• Nigeria: Ending the Threat of Boko Haram
Nytt på graypages.no.