New York Times (USA)• A Bomb Shatters an Aleppo Building, and Videos Capture the Rescue Minute by M...
• Shimon Peres of Israel Dies at 93; Built Up Defense and Sought Peace
• Obama Nominates First Ambassador to Cuba in Over 50 Years
• Concern as Venezuela Refuses to Accept Aid
• Dutch Inquiry Links Russia to 298 Deaths in Explosion of Jetliner Over Ukraine
• Hongwansi Journal: Modern Life Presents Nomads of China?s Steppe With a ?Trag...
• Airstrike in Eastern Afghanistan Kills at Least 13
• Bulgarian Shakes Up Race for U.N. Leader
• In Battle for Soul of Britain?s Labour Party, a Leftist Group Is Winning
• The Interpreter: Russia?s Brutal Bombing of Aleppo May Be Calculated, and It ...
• U.S. to Send 600 More Troops to Iraq to Help Retake Mosul From ISIS
• U.S. Threatens to End Syria Talks With Russia if Aleppo Bombings Continue
• Iranian Women?s Rights Activist Is Given 16-Year Sentence
• Obama and Bill Clinton to Travel to Israel to Honor Shimon Peres
• Sinosphere: A Chinese Scholar on the Changing World of the Yugur Nomads
• Under Pressure, Amnesty International Cancels Briefing on Torture in Thailand
• Sinosphere: Explaining the U.S. Presidential Election to China: It?s Not Real...
• World Leaders Issue Emotional Tributes to Shimon Peres
• Behind the Scenes With Shimon Peres
• Max Mannheimer, a Keeper of Holocaust Memory, Dies at 96
Guardian (UK)• Corbyn urges Labour MPs to end 'trench warfare' and back socialist vision for UK
• Bending reality like a spoon: the week Labour entered The Matrix
• Owen Jones at Labour conference: can Corbyn unite the party? ? video
• Jeremy Corbyn 2.0 feels the love but not from the Autocue
• MH17: Buk missile finding sets Russia and west at loggerheads
• Counsel to child sexual abuse inquiry suspended amid 'leadership concerns'
• Care home company fined £1.6m for letting woman freeze to death
• Widow of Falklands war veteran wins legal battle to save frozen embryos
• BlackBerry to stop making phones
• Junior doctors fail in high court challenge of new contract's legality
• FA chief felt sorry Sam Allardyce lost England job of a lifetime
• Suspect shot father dead before injuring three at South Carolina elementary s...
• Congress overrides Obama's veto of 9/11 bill letting families sue Saudi Arabia
• Internal 'clock' makes some people age faster and die younger ? regardless of...
• From biryanis to caterpillars: the Midlands town with everything on the menu
Daily Mail (UK)• Gunman is in custody after shooting two students at South Carolina elementary...
• Children with divorced parents are less likely to be religious, study says
• Road rage driver knocked 69-year-old victim's teeth out in Lymm, Cheshire
• Shami Chakrabarti 'set to join Jeremy Corbyn's team as shadow attorney general'
• Are YOU losing the ageing lottery?
• Kate Middleton and Prince William have an early start in Canadian town of Whi...
• Get the lips of a woman half your age with these simple facial exercises
• Jeremy Corbyn tries to draw a line under 'trench warfare' with rebel Labour MPs
• Surrey teenager who thought cramps were food allergy discovers she has rare t...
• Jamie Theakston and Andy Goldstein unveil their new bodies
• Brad Pitt 'submitted his urine for testing' during investigation into claims ...
• Child Sexual Abuse inquiry chief to quit over the investigation's handling
• Buckingham Palace staffer Ronald Harper, who took £100,000 in bribes is jailed
• Watch irate Scottish driver lose the plot when his sat nav fails to understan...
• Syria's UN ambassador LAUGHS when asked about bombing of Aleppo's largest ho...
PC Magazine• Qualcomm Snapdragon 600E, 410E to Power the Smart Home
• Apple Setting Up Shop Across the Pond
• Gogo Promises Faster In-Flight Wi-Fi, But How?
• Signal for iPhone Gets Desktop Support
• Nvidia Unveils System on a Chip for Self-Driving Cars
• Microsoft Folding Yammer Enterprise Into Office 365 Groups
• Pepe the Frog Deemed a Hate Symbol
• Report: Moscow to Ditch Microsoft Products for Local Offerings
• Tinder Boost Lets You Pay for More Profile Views
• Roam Free in Europe, South America With T-Mobile Until Dec. 31
• Amazon Tips New Fire TV Stick With Alexa Voice Remote
• Say What? Neural Networks Give Google Translate a Boost
• Stay Connected in Remote Areas With GoTenna Mesh
• Save $30 on Norton Security Premium
• BlackBerry to Stop Making Phones
• Pour One Out for BlackBerry Phones With This BlackBerry Bold Cocktail
• Americans on Autonomous Cars: Cool, But I Still Want to Drive
• Google for iOS Goes Incognito
• Japanese Drivers Get Free Coffee from Toyota Via an App
• Elon Musk Lays Out Plan for 'Self-Sustaining Civilization' on Mars
• Get a Free or Reduced-Cost Apple Watch From Aetna
• Beware the Election's Social Media Nuclear Option
• Lyric T5 Smart Thermostat Works With Apple HomeKit
• Standing in Line? Boo. Try Nissan's Self-Driving Chairs
• Automakers Cozy Up to Intel, Qualcomm for 5G Standards
• Record Labels Sue YouTube Audio-Ripping Site
• Kano Returns to Kickstarter With Lego-Like Coding Kits
• Razer Unveils 16,000 DPI DeathAdder Elite
• Shadowy Data-Mining Firm Palantir Hit With Discrimination Suit
• Spotify Daily Mix Playlists Combine Favorites With New Tunes
PC-World• Up To $65 In Digital Content When You Purchase Fire TV Stick With Alexa Contr...
• 26% off American Red Cross Blackout Buddy, The Emergency Nightlight - Deal Alert
• The 10 most dangerous cyber celebrities of 2016
• AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs
• Microsoft morphs Office 365 UI into Windows Mobile Start menu clone
• How to change the home screen launcher on Android
• 25% off Fizzics Revolutionary Beer System - Deal Alert
• Google Maps highlights foodie photos and your upcoming places in the latest b...
• Nvidia teases Volta GPU in next-gen Xavier self-driving car computer
• Meet Apache Spot, a new open source project for cybersecurity
• Stop HTML5 autoplay videos in Chrome, Firefox, Opera (but not Edge, Explorer,...
• Wasteland 3 heads to a crowdfunding campaign, and the snowy wastes of Colorado
• Save 30% on Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones By Going Recertified - Deal...
• Google Pixel image leaked, revealing new home screen and rounded icons
• Amazon's faster new Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa-enabled voice remote
• PSA: Windows 10's Anniversary Update reactivates ads you've already disabled
• ATF Blackbird VX-2SSD USB 3.1 review: Internal SATA speed at the end of a wire
• BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
• The Orange Pi dev board will let you create Wi-Fi-powered gadgets for just $10
• 10 utterly wonderful technologies you shouldn't buy yet
• How to create a secure and hidden folder on your Android phone
• Mozilla is stopping all commercial development on Firefox OS
• Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
• Best Bluetooth speakers
• How AMD's powerful Zen chip flouts the SoC stereotype
• Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
• Best home security camera: Our favorite tools for keeping an eye on the home ...
• Ultimate Ears Megaboom Bluetooth speaker review: Built to be the life of the ...
• Discounts on New Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Gen) Bundles - Deal Alert
• 10% off SAP Crystal Reports 2016, Through Friday Only - Deal Alert
[CaRP] XML error: XML_ERR_NAME_REQUIRED at line 1 -
CNNMoney• Facebook, Google, Amazon create group to ease AI concerns
• Alec Baldwin is the new Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
• Trump-Hitler comparison seen in New York Times book review
• Nevada gives a driver's license to a quadriplegic
• For-profit college students account for 35% of all loan defaults
• Find a sperm donor with this UK app
• California punishes Wells Fargo with sweeping sanctions
• OPEC agrees to cut production; oil prices surge
• Danny Meyer's latest restaurant innovation
• Melinda Gates is doubling down on this issue
• Congressman grills Fed chief on political motives
• Trump's 'incredibly misleading' claim on Mexico
• Disney-Twitter may make sense. But investors hate it
• Meet the Vin Scullys of the American workplace
• Redstones want Viacom, CBS to discuss merger
• Congress overrides Obama's veto of 9/11 bill
• U.S. warns Samsung washing machine owners after explosion reports
• VW's new electric car will cost less, and go farther than, Tesla's Model 3
• Google CEO cheers on 15-year-old's invention
• Philadelphia 76ers are the first U.S. pro team to get into eSports
World Press• Why Is It So Hard for Some Americans to Vote? It's All About Race.
• Viewpoints: How Accurate Are the U.S. Election Polls?
• Did Oil Kill the Dinosaurs?
• Viewpoints: Panama Papers Explained
• Viewpoints: Donald Trump Denies Existence of Climate Change
• Viewpoints: Is Tax Avoidance Destroying America?
• The Trump Transport: How Hispanics Will Be Delivered to Their Final Destinations
• ISIS, Turkey and Oil: Interview with Pelicourt
• Viewpoints: Violence Between Israel and Palestine
• Khalid al-Asaad Slaughtered by ISIS
• The Jedwabne Massacre of 1941: An Interview with Marcin Malek
• Global Refugee Crisis Deepens by the Day
• Is Russia Plotting to Bring Down OPEC?
• Taiwan's Participation in the WHO Annual Assembly Is Vital to Ensuring Global...
• Myanmar: Transition Within Transition
• Viewpoints: North Korea Tests Nuclear Bomb
• Viewpoints: The Growing Water Crisis in America
• Viewpoints: Donald Trump Supporters
• Viewpoints: What the World Thinks About Clinton vs. Trump
• Food Insecurity and Climate Change in Egypt
• Tunisia: Escaping the Great Mosque of Uqba
• Renew the African Growth and Opportunity Act
Nytt på graypages.no.